Address and Phone:
1471 W. Millers Cove Road
Walland, TN 37886
Phone: (865) 984-8166
Toll Free: 800-648 4252
Designed in the same country-meets-luxury style that Blackberry Farm exhibits in its rooms, the visually stunning Barn allows guests to sample regionally inspired dishes on a nightly basis. Chef Adam Cooke uses the freshest ingredients from Blackberry Farm's on-site heirloom garden and its housemade cheese, eggs and honey, and incorporates these ingredients into his unique Smoky Mountain Foothills Cuisine. Diners choose from three menus: A chef's tasting menu, an la carte menu or a garden tasting, featuring items such as seared foie gras with blackberries, frisee and toast.
From Knoxville's McGhee Tyson Airport in Alcoa/Maryville, Tennessee:
Approximately 18 miles/25 minutes.
1. When leaving the airport, take 129 South toward Maryville.
2. Merging into the left lane at the split, follow the sign for Highway 321 toward Townsend and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. You will pick up 321 North in Maryville.
3. Pass Blount Memorial Hospital on the left continuing on 321 North approximately 10 miles passing the Foothills Parkway entrance and exit.
4. Where the four lane road becomes two lanes, immediately turn right onto West Millers Cove Road, noted by a small green street sign. (Please be aware that, for the privacy of our guests, there is no directional sign on the highway that identifies Blackberry Farm.)
5. Continue 3.5 miles to where the white rail fencing begins on your left. Continue past two gated entrances until you see the sign for Blackberry Farm, turning left into our driveway. Our team will greet you at the covered entrance to the Oak Cottage.
Get turn-by-turn direction using the interactive map above.
Looking for a day of fun and frolic? Here's a quick list of nearby attractions that you may enjoy.
Date: Dec 12, 2013
Painting With a Twist at Eagle Springs Winery!
Location: Kodak, TN
Date: Nov 28, 2013 - Dec 28, 2013
Real Snow off the Bow Part of Titanic's Christmas in a Winter Wonderland
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN
See more December events »