Located less than ten minutes outside dowtown Chattanooga, Raccoon Mountain Campground is your ultimate vacation hideaway. Tucked away just at the foot of legendary Raccoon (Aetna) Mountain, Raccoon Mountain RV Park & Campground is sure to provide you with that great camping experience. On-site activities include go-karts (fee), Raccoon Mountain Caverns (one of the highest rated Chattanooga attractions, fee applies) and Raccoon Mountain Gem Mine (fee) are sure to keep you entertained. Campground amentites include a pool (seasonal), 2 bath houses, a club house (available by reservation), fitness room, hiking trails, playground, ladder ball, and shuffleboard. In addition, we are just a few minutes from the TVA Raccoon Mountain facility (complimentary boat ramp, fishing pier, and miles of hiking and mountain bike trails) and Lookout Mountain. We are a full-service campground and offer large, pull-tru RV sites, partial hookup (water and electric) sites, primitive tent sites, and eight camping cabins.
Our cabins provide a sense of tranquility. Every cabin comes stock with a fire ring and picnic table so that you may enjoy the evening air sitting around a fire. Each cabin also has an outside grill and chairs on the porch so that you may watch the sunset while eating that fresh cooked hamburger or steak.
- Cabin 1- Sleeps 6. Two bedroom, three beds and a sleeper sofa. Full bath and kitchenett. Heat and Air. Includes cable TV and wifi. ($89 +tax/night)
- Cabin 2- Primitive cabin. Sleeps 4. Three beds. Heat and Air and mini fridge. ($30 +tax/night).
- Cabin 3- Sleeps 4. Three beds. Full bath. Heat and Air. Includes Cable TV, wifi, and mini fridge. ($55+tax/night)
- Cabin 4- Sleeps 4. Two beds. Half bath. Heat and Air. Includes Cable TV, wifi, and mini fridge. ($40 +tax/night)
- Cabin 5- Sleeps 4. Two beds. Full bath. Heat and Air. Includes Cable TV, wifi and mini fridge. ($75 +tax/night)
- Cabin 6- Sleeps 4. Three beds. Half bath. Heat and Air. Includes Cable TV, wifi and mini fridge. ($46 +tax/night)
- Cabin 7- Two bedroom. Sleeps 8. Three beds and sleeper sofa. Full bath and kitchenett. Heat and Air. Includes cable TV and wifi. ($89 +tax/night)
- Cabin 8- Two bedrooms. Sleeps 8. Five beds and sleeper sofa. Full bath and kitchenett. Heat and air. Includes cable TV and wifi. ($89 +tax/night)
All cabin rates include up to 4 people
Our premium, full-service RV sites were designed to accommodate RV's up to 75 ft in combined lenths and feature city water, electric (20/30/50 amp), sewer, cable TV (~ 80 channels), and the fastest internet in the area. Our standard full-service sites are designed for smaller combined lenths of up to 35' and have 20/30 amp electric along with all the other utilities available with our premium sites. All sites come complete with a fire ring and picnic table.
Built on their own section of the campground our tent sites are sure to provide you with a great camping experience. All site include a fire ring and picnic table. We also offer water/electric tent sites if you have a pop up camper or just need to plug in that fan or fill your water bottle.
The club house is a multi-purpose building designed to comfortably accomodate camping clubs. Tables and chairs are included. Inside the clubhouse you will find an oven/stove, sink, two refrigerators and two bathrooms. With a covered porch with tables, you can enjoy either inside or outside events. Perfect for clubs, family reunions, youth group, wedding receptions and more. Call for reservations.
Tennessee Vacation eGuide
The 2014 eGuide gives you instant access to Tennessee’s irresistible attractions and destinations. Peruse venues online, then put in your order to get a free guide delivered to your doorstep.
I-24 to Exit 174 (Lookout Valley exit)then north 1.3 miles on US41 and entrance will be on your left. We are located at the base of Raccoon Mountain.
Primitive Site: $18.31 Water / Electric Site: $27.46 Water / Electric / Sewer Site" $30.21 Full-Service Site: $33.87-35.69 Cabins : $30-89 All rates cover up to four people
Other Discounts, Military Discount, Active Military
Payment Types Accepted:
Visa, Cash, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX
Office Hours from 8 AM - 6:30 PM Daily. No gates for after hour arrivals.
Office Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day